Institute of Cultural Affairs of Spain offers the Seminar: Movers & Shakers for Literacy: Powerful Literacy through Multiple Intelligences. (Life Learning Programme-Grundtvig) Spain, Madrid, 2nd -10th November 2013
miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013
The Power of Music
A great and inspiring video about music and team building...
For this video I just can say.... uau it's amazing! It looks a difficult sequence to learn, but the outcome is incredible! This MI was one of my assumptions of strength, but for a motor coordination like the cup song, I believe I need to have a bigger connection and development of the KI and also for timing (LM).
"La musica es una revelation mas excelsa que toda la sabedoria y la filosofia" Beethoven (words that are written on the wall of a Madrid piano bar)
For this video I just can say.... uau it's amazing! It looks a difficult sequence to learn, but the outcome is incredible! This MI was one of my assumptions of strength, but for a motor coordination like the cup song, I believe I need to have a bigger connection and development of the KI and also for timing (LM).
ResponderEliminar"La musica es una revelation mas excelsa que toda la sabedoria y la filosofia" Beethoven
(words that are written on the wall of a Madrid piano bar)
Uau!! Great! Thank you so much.
ResponderEliminarHere is my contibution:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to7uIG8KYhg
Hope you enjoy!!!
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarTnak your for share that! My little contribution: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBluUZ4NnZg
EliminarMusic- culture?? That dog really loves it... to reflect..