
Dear participants,
First of all, we want you to know that we are very glad about you and the Seminar.. We are amazed of the huge and great learning experience that we are all going through. We can really feel the Movers and Shakers spirit!
We also want to thank our great mathematician Astrid Jaimen that made us understand the process of the logical thinking and made us have fun while solving brain games. We learned a lot with her. Thank you so much!
As you know, for today, the Blogging will be done with all of us... We gathered your feedback and reflections. We have to say that we enjoyed a lot reading all them. For that reason, we decided to share with you some of the ideas that you wrote down. Enjoy it! :)
An interesting pattern I'm noticing is that there are different approaches due to different cultures.
The powerful tool of making questions/ORID.
At the bottom of your heart/gut, you know where you have to go!
Words allow me to grow up, to feel like a small drop in the ocean of multiple languages, meanings, reactions and dicisions.
Change the way you ask the question to modify the (type of) answer you'll get.
If today were a song, it would be "Yesterday, all my troubles seem so far away".
Words used in purposeful way to gain insights understanding and interpretation.
I noticed that I keep my mind open so I can receive.
If today were a song, it would be Every word you say...(Sting)
If today were a song, it would be Let's create, let's speak with each others for the dream.
Maths are not numbers, Maths is in our daily problems, lots of kinds of logic.
Everybody has his own logic world and own way to solve things. It's very important to remember that working with people and try to reach them also in different ways.
If we make a mistake, we have learnt something!
I want to talk about the relation between Mathematics theory and practical mathematics application in the reality.
I had a small headache because I tried to make my brain work.
The relation between intuition and logic. In most process of life, we need both.
I am good at Mathematics!!!
An insight feeling that I had today is to keep calm and think it again.
We are all discovering that Logical/Math Intelligence in not all about numbers.
Learning is going through a part of frustration, it doesn't matter, don't focus on the result... I went over my frustration and came out of it!
Conciencious incompetent? Or scared? Or simply not aware of I know that I know things? Logical/Mathematical Intelligence for me seems like a tornado that shakes it all and destroys, but at the end, the inputs and afterall I grow up and become more aware. (I hope...)
If today were a song, it would be "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone" or it would be "Shape of my heart" :)
Mathematics can be fun if it becomes relevant right away, not in five years..
I'd like to show my former Maths teacher me solving mathematical problems succesfully!
I have the innate ability to be logical.
If today were a song, it would be A spoon full of sugar makes the medecine go down...
I reached a better confidence and understanding of my logical process.
An interesing pattern noticing is the trial and error. The use of errors.
I'm pleased that there's a space for creativity in logic and maths.
If today were a song, it would be "Come together" The Beatles.
Hope you enjoyed this wonderful outcomes, so let's keep on rocking all together!!
mathedconcepts.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/math-and-poetry-quote.jpg
ResponderEliminar