domingo, 3 de noviembre de 2013

Reflexion Corner: Shakers day, 3rd November


                                       


Dear participants,
Thank you for sharing this day, full of learning, experiences, thoughts, colors and music!
Share with us and with the Blogger of the Day your experiences, thoughts and feelings... :)

2 comentarios:

  1. Here's the post Kris wrote:

    Hi participants!

    Today was the second day of this course. Today we discussed what the meaning was of literacy and multiple intelligences. It was interesting to hear all the different views from the other participants. We discus and told each other how we use the term literacy in our own work field. It was nice to hear what everybody is doing in his or her ‘normal life’ back home. I think it can be vey use full to listen to all the stories.
    We also made a big paper with all our experience/facts and goals we achieved or want to achieve. We discussed it with the whole group and again there came out some interesting things.

    I’m very curious about what we going to do the rest of the week. I hope that we are going to know each other better on a personal level. I also hope that we can exchange more experience we had witch made us the person we are now and relate it on the reason why we are all here.


    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. This day 'shaked' me up with the meaning discussions but naming our own literacy experiences and questioning ourselves about the intelligence in our lives was a great challenge. I question myself :am I intelligent? (or) I just know somethings? (or) I am just able to put in action some skill? what really means to be intelligent?

      Eliminar